This was my last full week of teaching! I can't believe how fast five weeks went by. I felt busy all of the time, and I still wasn't doing everything. Things like making copies were taken care of by my teacher. There all a lot of things to get accomplished throughout the coarse of a day. I would say the most important thing I learned throughout these five weeks was to be completely prepared for the week before it starts. I am definately going to try and improve on my organizational abilities before getting my own classroom. We have only ever prepared for one lesson at a time in previous years of the program. These five weeks have been tough, because every lesson needed to be prepared and ready ahead of time.
This was my last full week of teaching! I can't believe how fast five weeks went by. I felt busy all of the time, and I still wasn't doing everything. Things like making copies were taken care of by my teacher. There all a lot of things to get accomplished throughout the coarse of a day.
ReplyDeleteI would say the most important thing I learned throughout these five weeks was to be completely prepared for the week before it starts. I am definately going to try and improve on my organizational abilities before getting my own classroom. We have only ever prepared for one lesson at a time in previous years of the program. These five weeks have been tough, because every lesson needed to be prepared and ready ahead of time.